Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh Crap She's Up!

I saw something the other day on Pintrest that said: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "oh crap she's up. The devil is such a pest! Ever wonder why something is happening? Lately I just want to ask God...Why? There are some mean people I this world. And yet I am told to pray for them because even they need Jesus. This week my church has web participating in a fast and prayer time to prepare us for 2012. Can I just say that Satan is attacking! But I will be that person! "Oh crap Claire is up!" That's right Satan and I know that my God will not give me or my family anymore than we can handle! Father God, You haven given me so many blessings in my life! I wish I could return the favors more than I do. Thank you for loving me and my family just the way we are. I am asking you to help us stand firm and trust in your plan. You know what is going on and I pray that we will find favor in your eyes. Love Claire - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: