Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Grapevine Aquarium

Andy left for Virginia on Christmas Day for a class. He is finishing his masters in Counseling from Libery university. Since we were going up for my brothers wedding on New Years we decided to head up a couple days early to hang out with family!
Thursday Aunt Jenny, William, Amy, Ryan, and I took the kids to the Grapevine Aquarium. Addisyn and Savannah had a great time but I think the person that enjoyed in the most was Bruce!

my babies and I...notice I am trying to hold Savannah in for the picture...she wanted to go see what her cousin was looking at :)

The best picture we could get of all 3 of them!


Bruce and the starfish...he would hold himself up against the glass and just look at all the fish! When we put him in his stroller he was not happy!


A cool fish!


The girls next the different sizes of sharks.


Ryan and Addisyn inside the tank :)



Savannah and Amy!

No comments: