Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

What's going on in the Harvey household?
-Bruce is everywhere...his new favorite thing is to go down the hall and into the kids bathroom
-When he sees you coming he tries to go faster
-Because he is a mover we are looking into more gates for our house as well as shutting doors!
-Savannah has learned how to throw a fit and although it doesn't work with us she has tried...which means we are being tested and it is no fun!
-Even though Savannah is testing us she loves to tell us she loves us!
-Savannah and Bruce love to wrestle each other and when Daddy joins in I cant stop laughing!
-I will be so ready when this month is over...payday is next week!
-Andy only has 2 more classes left in grad school and we are so proud and excited!
-I am already planning both kids birthday parties and Andy's grad party - I know I am a planner!
-Savannah's class party in Feb 14th and the theme is Candy Land...I am in charge of decorations and I am so excited for my ideas-lets just hope they look as cute made as they do in my head!
-Eating right and working out is going well...for the most part I am proud of myself now I am just ready for the scale to show it
-Baseball season starts Friday for my Dad and Brother which means BUSY! But so exciting! Can't wait to watch LT play as well as get up to Dallas to watch Ranchview!
-We are in the process of getting people to come out and look at our bathroom and give us estimates...here's to hoping our bathroom is done this summer :)
-On that note I really wish we had a maid...although Savannah loves to help Mommy clean :)

Thats all for now...I could go on and on but I won't

One more thing...DOES LAUNDRY EVER END!

No comments: