Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ryan and Samantha Kinnan!



I am so proud to announce...Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Kinnan!

We had a great time at the wedding and we couldn't be more happy for my brother and my new sister-in-love Samantha!

Prepare for picture overload!


Samantha and Addisyn before the ceremony started!


Savannah and Addisyn with the bride :)


Addiysn and Savannah were flower girls along with Samantha's neice Livy. They all walked down the aile and did a great job!


My beautiful baby girl!


Our family of 4! Savannah wasn't really in the mood to take more pictures


Andy had the priveldge of being the minister in the wedding...this was after the ceremony but we wanted to get a quick picture...notice the laughing because we asked them to pose!


All 4 of us...sorry I already took off my shoes


The love of my life! I am so glad I married him and was so glad to have him back from VA!



The new Kinnan family of 3 getting their grub on!


William and Amy with Bruce...6-16-12 is their wedding!



We love spending time with William and Amy! Amy and I got to spend a lot of time together this week and I loved it! Can't wait until June!


Once the reception was underway we realized we forgot to get a picture of the 3 grandkids...this was the best we could get


We did a great one of them with Papa and Nana!


My cousins Rachel and Hannah!


The Quillen family!
Dancing!


First Dance...Crazy girl!


Savannah tore up the dance floor...once she realized she could dance there was no turning back. Here she is with Andy!


The 4 of us dancing together :)


Brucey dancing while Savannah runs away from Andy :)


Yes, that is my husband!


Dancing with Nana!


my parents and us...I love this picture!


William and Savannah!



The happy couple on their way to their honeymoon!

No comments: