Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

4 months

Wow...tomorrow my baby will be 4 months old. Andy and I can't hardly believe it! She is growing so much and we are loving every minute of it.
Here are a couple things that have happened this month
- Rolling over...just don't leave her on her stomach too long
- Cutting teeth (2 lower ones)
- Smiling at almost anything now
- Almost sitting up by herself
- Everything goes to her mouth
- Facinated by hands!
- Hugs...well sort of


Today we went in for her 4 month check up as well as shots. Once again the pediatrician is very shocked at how much she can do for a 4 month old. When she rolled over on her side and tried to scoot across the table she informed us she would be crawling in no time (great that means we have to child proof the house) Her measurements are

Head: 41 = 53%
Height: 24 1/2 inches = 62%
Weight: 13.05 ozs = 38%

Here are two pictures of Savannah in her bobby chair. One is from the day we brough her home and the other a week ago. Wow how she has grown!!




Update:
My poor baby has severe eczema. The dermatologist has given us yet another cream to try and another steriod medication. We hope this works. We are going back in a month to check on it. Please pray that this will heal and that she will stop scratching.
Her teeth are still not completely in but when she lets you can really see them coming in.

1 comment:

sams online marketing said...

Hi Guys
My Name is sam Hafif I am from Australia and I happened to receive news from Google on everyday basis (I think I organised it from Google reader long time ago)so cut the long story short I received your story about your baby having eczema,and I know what that feels like because my baby had it for 6 months at a age of 23 months. This may sound like a sales pitch but I bought a product on line about 10 moths ago and it changed her life and ours.I will not give you the name of the product because when I tell people about it they think that I am selling a product instead that I am trying to help.If you like to talk more please send me an email and I will show you my doughters photos and give you the link.Otherwise I hope you can cure your babies eczema ASAP because poor little things dont need it

sam