Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School

Today marks the end of our two week Vacation. Last night as Andy and I were laying down we commented on the fact that we needed a vacation from the vacation. Ever feel like that?
We are all back at school and I think Savannah is going to enjoy being back at day care. After all now she can roll over and show those big kids Who's boss!!!

Remember when: A year ago today Andy and I told our church we were pregnant. Wow what a year it has been! We got home from Alabama the day before New Years eve and that morning we took a test. With in a couple of second it said Pregnant. I called Andy into the bathroom and we both couldn't stop laughing or crying. I wanted to make sure so I called the doctor and they could get us in that morning.

I remember driving to the doctor with Andy and we were just laughing at the possibility. I had been told I would have a lot of trouble getting pregnant and that I may not even be able to have kids. So andy and I decided we would like to get pregnant some time in 2008 so we would stop taking the pill. Well, what do you know I stopped and got pregnant right away. God has a way of showing the doctors!!!!

After the confirmation at the Dr. We called family...here was there reaction:

Kinnan's
Mom and Dad came over the house. When we told them Mom sat down in shock and Dad started hooting and high fiving Andy.
Ryan and Jennifer...are you serious? Congrats

Harvey's (None of them were together) Here are our conversations

Harvey: "Hello"
Andy: "Hey "
Harvey: "What are you guys up to?"
Andy: " We were just calling to see if you new what you were planning for Labor Day?"
Harvey: "Nothing...Why?"
Andy: "Well, you may want to come to Austin to see the birth of your grandchild!"

Momma Harvey started screaming, laughing, and crying!
Dad Harvey was speechless...then said are you serious?
Randi screamed
Amy cried


Wow how all of our lives changed in just a year! What a blessing...Hope you all have a great 2009!

No comments: