Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

One Crazy week!

Well all I can say is Thank God this week is behind us! I totally jinked myself two weeks ago when I said we haven't had to miss any school due to Savannah being sick. Well, that was the understatement of this week! Here is our week at a glance:
Last Thursday: Savannah sick with diarrhea and throwing up...Long night!
Last Friday: Daddy stayed home with Savannah and she seemed to be getting better
Last Saturday: Pa came fore a visit and Savannah was a happy little girl...didn't seem to be sick or anything
Last Sunday: Stayed out of Nursery at church. After lunch Savannah and Mommy were sick. Daddy called Brady and told him he wasn't going to be able to make it to our church meeting because he needed to stay home with us.


Monday morning: Got up with Savannah and she seemed to be feeling better. Wasn't running a fever or diarrhea. I wasn't feeling great but it was teacher inservice so I had to go to meetings. Andy and I took Savannah to day care and headed to inservice. Both middle schools were together which meant Andy and I would be together. Well...11 am the day care called, Savannah was sick and needed to be picked up. By that night we were both very sick and we knew that Savannah and I would be staying home that day. My mom had volunteered to come help take care of Savannah
Tuesday: Nana at the house taking care of two sick girls. We realized at about 1 pm that Savannah still wasn't better and would need to stay home tomorrow. My dad said he could take off work and watch her.
Wednesday:Papa watched Savannah all day. She seemed to be doing a lot better. Until around 6 pm it all went downhill. I guess that means no school tomorrow. Nana (my mom) said she would come back tomorrow.
Thursday: Nana back to watch Savannah...Papa is home sick now. Savannah still not doing good. Andy and I decided she would stay home one more day. So we called Andy's parents. His Dad said he would be here tonight but his Mom couldn't make the trip because she was in Alabama. I had a game that night so when I got home Andy's dad was about 30 minutes away.
I was changing Savannah's diaper when Andy told me he was here and that his mom was here too! We were both so excited!
Friday: Pa and Ma watched Savannah and she seemed to be done! They had a blast
Saturday: Pa and Ma got to hang out with Savannah and us and enjoy her being back to her happy self! Praise God!
This was a killer bug. My Mom is now sick and my dad is still not back to normal. What a week! Thankfully Savannah will be going back to day care tomorrow and we will be back to our normal routine.
But I must brag for a second...I have the happiest baby ever! Although she felt like crap she never stopped smiling. Here are some pictures from our week and weekend
I can roll over and I love it now!
My daddy is weird.
Too Cool for school!
Daddy was trying to drink tea and well Savannah got ahold of the glass.
Hanging out with Pa
Reading with Mommy
Rolling over some more
Sleeping with Ma
Teething baby!



















2 comments:

The Golden Family said...

I am so glad Savannah is feeling better! That was some terrible virus. Emily is finally feeling better, too and no fever!! She and I both handled 105F a lot better than I thought we would.
I miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I think Maw and Paw were the cure! So glad she and you are better. I hope Andy feels better soon. Love you!