Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Seriously!!!

Well, today marks a week that Savannah has had this bug! Our poor baby is just battling it out. However, she has never stopped smiling. We have such a happy baby!

My Mom is at home with her today and she took her to the doctor this morning. The doctor said that this bug can take 8-10 days to completely clear the system. Since Savannah is not yet on solids it is harder for her poop to harden so that is why this is taking so long.

As I was reading my daily blogs I noticed that most of the babies are sick with this as well. As Melissa said...exile is the name of the game! My in-laws are coming tonight to stay with Savannah tomorrow. Praise the Lord for Grandparents!

Hopefully she will be ready to go back to day care on Monday. Unfortantely, Savannah and I will be staying home from Church on Sunday just to make sure she is 100% better.

Please continue to pray for her little body as well as her friends that are battling this. Also, please pray for Andy and I to get some rest...we are running on LOW!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Savannah's has had it rough! Roland just had Tuesday morning that he seemed a bit off in the stomach/diaper department, but then he was completely better again. Dan is very sick right now though, and a few hours ago I all of a sudden started to feel queezy and like there was a pit in my stomach. Hopefully Roland's turn has come and gone though...I hope...