Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Teething!

My daughter is an overachiever...However, in this case I wish she wasn't. I have been saying for about a month I think she is teething. But then I think surely not she isn't even 4 months old yet!

Over Christmas break she began to really chew on anything in site and when she got my finger I could tell there was something coming in.

I think Friday night is when it really started to hurt. Since then Savannah hasn't slept at night for longer than 3 hours straight. When she wakes up she is fussy and chewing on anything plus she doesn't want to be put down. So needless to say Andy and I are running on very little sleep.
SAVANNAH THE OVER ACHIEVER:
Yesterday when we got home from day care she was a little fusy but when we gave her the bottle she just chewed it. So I got the teething gel and put it on her bottom gum...What do I find not 1 but 2 teeth coming through. We can actually see and feel the bottom two front teeth. Poor baby no wonder she isn't feeling good.
Here are some pictures of the cold teething ring that she has decided she loves!!!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Teething already!!! Oh you poor woman. Hehe. But won't she be super cute with her two teeth.

I'm lucky, my kids go toothless forever, haha.