Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sick Harvey Household

Well now that Savannah and Mommy are back to normal...Daddy is sick.

Andy has been fighting a cough for about a week now. He is very prone to bronchidis so I was a little worried but he said he was okay and got some cough medicine. Well Sunday afternoon it got worse and by Sunday night he was taking a hot bath for an hour. (By the way...Andy doesn't like baths at all) He spent most of Sunday night coughing but went to work on Monday. I was shocked when he called me a noon to tell me he was going to pick up Savannah and then go to the doctor. (Andy and I are both stubborn when it comes to the doctor...we don't go unless we just can't take it anymore) Well...he has a mild case of Bronchidis and is home today with a fever.

I am now confinced this bug is from the Devil!!! It has now affected Savannah, Mommy, Daddy, Nana, and Papa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he feels better soon.