Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Update

I wanted to update my daily readers :) about some things I have been talking about

1. Savannah's teeth
The two bottom teeth are still growing but they have broken the surface. Everything goes to her mouth and right now she will chew on the bottle instead of eating. We give her tylenol and baby orajel but she hates the taste of the orajel. We also have teething rings that we put in the freezer...she will knawl at those forever!

2. Savannah's Skin
Since going to the doctor her skin looks 10x better! We are lathering her up daily and she seems to really like to get a massage. I told Andy this means lots of Mommy - Savannah time at the nail salon :) Part of the reason her face is still a little broken out is because she can't keep her hands away from her face. And since she is always chewing on her hands her drool is all over her face.

3. Weight Watcher
I am continuing to work out on a daily basis and I can tell that I am getting more endurance. As far as food goes...I am a little hungry this week but my co-workers and doing weight watchers with me so we are finding all sorts of 1 point items and what not. They are really helping hold me accountable.


Below are some pictures:
Savannah loves to get her diaper changed...when you lay her down on the table she gets so excited and starts smiling and talking!

She is growing up...this is in the bouncer at Church. Look at my big girl!
Corbin and Savannah at church!




No comments: