Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dang it!

Well yet again Savannah's face is breaking out. Andy and I have had enough and we decided to go to a dermatologist. So since Friday we are getting her shots we decided to just take a full day each and both go. Hopefully we will get to the bottom of this and her little body will not continue to break out.

On a happy note...she is rolling from her back to her stomach like crazy and now she is starting to become mobile. Check out her video with the beginning stages of crawling.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it the eczema you mentioned before? I hope the dermatologist can help you.

I find the Eucerin Aquaphor works better on Roland's skin, than the Burt Bee's Buttermilk Lotion. He actually broke out with some pimples when I used that on his face (Though it works great on my feet! Amazing stuff,lol).

Roland's got cradle cap that really irritates him,and than he itches and scratches around his hairline and his scalp. The doc mentioned a steriod product but I don't feel comfy using steriods at this pt.