Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

So it begins!

If you want to read about Savannah sorry this is just a blog for mommy today!

Since I had Savannah I have been saying I need to start working out and eating better. Not just so I feel better but I don't want Savannah to learn bad habits from mommy and daddy. Plus I am a coach and if I want my girls to be in shape I have to show them how.

Well, we finally did it. Last Monday I started working out and let me tell you I haven't been that sore in a long time! This weekend Andy and I decided that we are going to start weight watchers again during the week and just eat reasonably on the weekends. After all I have to have chocolate and I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!!

I will update you periodically on this journey but your prayers and encouragement are always welcome.

2 comments:

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

That's awesome, Claire! You can do it! I just started back to Weight Watchers too, so we'll be goin' down that same road together! :)

Anonymous said...

I love to hear about our grandkids as much as I do the GREATS. I could really use weight watchers, also! At my age, though--I eat my Hersheys like I was skinny!!! Ha!
Will keep you in our prayers.
Love you,
Grannie