Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blessed by Grandparents!

Andy and I are so blessed to have known our grandparents our entire life! When Savannah was born she had all 8 Great Grandparents alive and she was lucky enough to meet them all!
I have always had a close relationship with my grandparents. Many of my childhood memories are spent at my grandparents houses during the summer. I will never take for granted the fact that I am 29 and still have grandparents living.

My Granddad and Grandmother - My Mom's parents

My Mama - Dad's Mom


My sweet Papa - my dad's dad = He is enjoying life in Heaven but we miss him so much!


Andy's Granjack and Grannie. Grannie went to Heaven not long after my Papa. I miss her laughter!


Andy's Papaw and Memaw.

Lately it seems that our all of our grandparents are fighting sickness and getting older. They are fighting daily and we cherish every moment we have with them. We love them so much and are so glad that this world is not the end! I am so blessed in knowing that all of our grandparents are Christians and will spend eternity in Heaven praising our Lord!

Savannah and Bruce have 2 sets of amazing grandparents who love them and would do anything for them. I look forward to many years watching them grow up loving and knowing their grandparents!

WE ARE BLESSED!

No comments: