Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Update on 30 before 30

30 before 30!

1. Lose weight Lost about 8 lbs and losing inches



2. Eat Sushi with Ryan and Samantha on December 29th ~ it was pretty good

3. Drink a full cup of coffee

4. Run a 5K

5. Have a meal plan for us each week! We are actually doing a month...so far January went well and doing good with Feb.

6. Take at least one picture a day...I want to do the 365 project There is a great app for this

7. Memorize 30 bible verses (I figure about 2-3 a month)

8. Go to a day spa and get the works...never done this and have always wanted to Going on Saturday with Jill!

9. Take Savannah on a horse and carriage ride

10. Take a road trip that is not to see family (even though I love them!)

11. See Springsteen in concert...I did name my son after him :) I would love to meet him but that may be pushing it! Working on this...so far the closest he is coming is Atlanta

12. Hike up Enchanted rock

13. Take the kids on an adventure to Cabelas...I have heard it truly is an adventure!

14. Take a trip without the kids

15. Paddle boat in Austin

16. Take a night cruise on Lady Bird lake to watch the bats

17. Spend the night in Gruene, TX

18. On a Summer night take the kids out of the city to look at all the stars!

19. Go line dancing with Andy

20. Go to a live taping of Austin City Limits

21. Go to a UT football game-haven’t been in years!

22. Remodel our bathroom Working on this...getting bids and trying to budget for it

23. Plant a garden/bushes in front of our house and not let them die!

24. Go to a local festival in or around Austin

25. Go to the Houston Rodeo

26. Complete 5 photo shoots Did one of Isaiah so far...lots to learn but it was fun!

27. Bake a complete meal from scratch - appetizer, entree, and dessert

28. Give 30 gifts in 30 days!

29. Ride the Ferris Wheel at the Texas State Fair (I am deathly afraid)

30. Celebrate my last year in my 20's in style

No comments: