Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Pre Valentines weekend!

We had a great weekend! Here are my Top 6 reasons why!
1. Date night with my man!
Although I didn't take any pictures we went to Flix brewhouse and saw The Vow. So good and Andy actually liked it as well. Then we met Jason and Jill for ice cream at Dairy Queen!
2. Spa Day with Jill.
Dang it we didn't take any pictures! But it was amazing! Steam room, hour massage, and foot rub! LOVE! Then we had lunch afterwards
3. My OCD child

Savannah decided to get all of her books and line them around the carpet. Andy and I were cracking up at how she studied where to put the next one and so on.

4. These baby blues!


5. Sunday afternoon Dance Party!


Savannah loves to run in a circle with her hands up...she calls it dancing :)


Then Daddy decided to get in on the action


I love these memories!


We couldn't leave Bruce out!


Teaching the Charlton






No comments: