Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our Love Story

A lot of the blogs I am reading today are talking about "Our Love Story" so I thought I would do it as well! I know I have probably told you this before but I like it so here goes!

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
We have been together for 10 years this November...with the exception of about 10 months
2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
Andy and I met through the BSM (Baptist Student Ministry) at Texas State University. When I met him he had a girlfriend and we just became friends. Then my roommate had a crush on him and I started dating him (I know...horrible friend!) Our first actual date we kinda kept secret and went and saw the movie "the Ring" then met a group of friends at Chili's afterwards :)



3. If married, how long have you been married?

It will be 6 years on July 15th!


4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?

We got married at Vintage Villas in Austin...overlooking Lake Travis. Although at the time it wasn't much of a lake :) We had a medium size wedding about 150 people.


5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!

We both call each other babe. But nothing else really. I do call him his full name Thomas Andrew whenhe has said something that he shouldn't :)

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.

His love for God, His love for our Children, and His sense of Humor!










7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
I have told the story before...but he proposed in front of our friends at the BSM right after a meeting I had. It was great and perfect...Plus it was in the place where we met :)


8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?

Umm...he hates flowers because he said they die but he does send them sometimes. He always gives me chocolate covered strawberries!

9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?

Totally pop a movie in and relax...but we have always been that type pf couple

10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?

We would love to go on a cruise someday and New York!

11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.

We are going out on Friday night and haven't really decided yet what we are doing. On Tuesday we have Savannah and Bruce's school valentines party and then we plan to head home and chill :)

12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?

No not really...maybe a pedicure?

13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.

Rely on God and always laugh!

14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.


No comments: