Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Texas Travelers

This weekend started on Thursday night for us when we loaded up and traveled to Dallas. Friday morning Andy and I needed to attend a meeting in Dallas so my cousin Marcus and my Mama graciously babysat the kids. I am so blessed to have family that will help out and don't let Marcus fool you...he had a great time :)
My Mama has also been watching my cousins baby Skylar so here is a picture of Bruce with Marcus and Skylar! :)
Around 1 pm Friday we left Dallas and headed to Bridge City to see Andy's parents and meet out new nephew Alex.

We had a great visit with everyone and I have lots of pictures to share but I left my camera in Bridge City so it will have to wait until this weekend. Here is a picture of Bruce with his cousin Alex...they are going to be great buds soon!
Around 5 pm Saturday night we headed back to Austin for church the next morning. Yes, you read that right...we traveled to Dallas, Bridge City, and back with in 2 days:)
Sunday night we went to eat with my Dad at Chilis (Mom was helping her parents)

Savannah loves the corn on the cob at Chili's


And Bruce is such a Harvey/Kinnan...Loves sweet tea!
Monday we had the day off. It started with Bruce at his 9 month check up! He weighs 19 lbs and is 30 in long. Which translates to 25% of weight and 95% of height :)

After the doctors office I took Bruce home so he could sleep and Savannah and I went and got our nails done!


The ladies just eat her up!


We had a great weekend and I can't wait to show you lots of pictures! Until then have a great Tuesday!

No comments: