Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Courage,Cowgirl, and Carseats of My!

This weekend was surprisingly relaxing! We got our tax return back so Andy and I decided to treat ourselves and the kids with Texas Land and Cattle on Friday night. Then we came home and put the kids to bed and had our own little date night of watching a movie at home:)
Saturday we woke up and took both the kids the to the doctor...they have both had a cough and runny noses and I wanted to make sure everything was okay. Turns out Bruce has a ear infection and Savannah has a cold but other than that they are okay. After we got home I did a deep clean of the house. We met Jason and Jill for dinner at Torchy's tacos...yumm! Then Jill and I went and saw Wicked...hense the Courage part of the title. I LOVED it and can't wait to take Savannah one day!

Sunday morning Savannah decided she wanted to wear her overall dress and her boots. I told her she was going to look like a cowgirl so she said okay then do my hair like Jessie (toy story)...she looked so cute!

We were planning on going to a Super Bowl party but after naps we decided lets just stay home land watch the game here. We also decided that it was time to change Bruce into a bigger car seat...his head and feet have been hanging over the infant car seat for about 2 weeks so we decided it was time. We moved Savannah into a bigger girl car seat where she can buckle herself and Bruce into Savannah's old seat.


They are both fans...although he had a treat for Mommy this morning. On the way to school he had an explosive diaper so his carseat cover is in the washer at school :)



We hope you had a great weekend...by the way our baby boy is 9 months old today! I can't believe it! A special post for our boy coming soon

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Is she legal for a belt-positioning booster? I thought it was 5-point harness until 4 and 40 lbs.