Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Take me out to the...

BALL GAME!
For those of you that don't know my dad is a high school baseball coach. He is the reason my brother and I both went into coaching! My mom says that people used to tell her that my brother and I would hate sports when we got older because she took us to all the games. Well that is anything from the truth!
Today is the 1st official game for Lake Travis Baseball and we couldn't be more excited! Andy is the announcer and I keep the scorebook for all the home games. We are keeping the Kinnan tradition alive and bringing our kids with us as well.

In our Lake Travis gear...Savannah loves the baseball field! She loves going down into the dugout before the games and then after helping the boys rake and water the field. Bruce had a blast on Tuesday and I am sure it will be many years of fun for him!

They love their Papa! Can you tell what number he is?



And because this smile can make any day better! Happy Friday eve!

No comments: